2020 Year-End Update
Merry Christmas, everyone! Hard to believe it's been months since my last post. But no, I haven't forgotten about this blog. I just took a break until my new air compressor with a tank and proper moisture trap could arrive. And since then, I've actually gotten more into this hobby than I ever have. Unfortunately, a fitting on the air regulator of my air compressor recently broke, so no painting for me until the replacement parts arrive from China. That's probably why I'm back here typing instead of actually building.
So I just wanted to make a quick post about new stuff that I may or may not make posts about in the future.
New kits for the backlog:
- HGUC RX-78-2 Gudnam Beyond Global
- HGUC FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th
- HGUC RX-93-V2 Hi-Nu Gundam
- Homemade spray booth with exhaust fan
- Air compressor with 24L tank
- Respirator mask
- Generic 181 airbrush
Recently completed projects:
- Painted SD Neo Zeong with painted Customize Scene Base #4
- Modified and painted HGUC (#40) MS-06 Zaku II
- 1/144 F-14A with Razgriz-style livery
- 1/144 Type 99A tank